BLOOM REOPENS MAY 12TH
We are DELIGHTED to announce our official reopening date of May 12th, 2020!
We have missed you and are very excited to see you again! Of course, your comfort and safety are our highest priority and so we will be opening with the following enhanced sanitation protocols, which we will review with you in person upon your arrival:
- Sanitation Stations will be strategically placed in our salon company space.
- Our salon coordinator staff will sanitize door handles, light switches and all other “high touch” surfaces every 15 minutes.
- Client service stations will be completely sanitized between each client and each of our professionals are recently re-certified in sanitation and disinfection from Barbicide.
- Our salon company space will be arranged such that social distancing may be maintained, limiting it to one guest per stylist at a time.
- For the next few weeks, guests will be served by appointment only, and walk ins will be asked to schedule an appointment. Please pre-book your appointments as our time will be in high demand for the foreseeable future and we want to make you our priority!
- If you arrive for your appointment and our salon company space is at capacity, you will be asked to wait briefly in your car. We will text you when you are free to safely enter.
- All staff will wash their hands at the beginning of your service and we will ask you to do the same to facilitate the freshest, most enjoyable service environment.
- We will streamline our checkout procedure during your service to reduce the number of surfaces you interact with and to honor your time.
- To better serve you when you arrive, we will call you one day prior to complete a virtual consultation. During our consultation, we will cover the services you have scheduled, the timing of the services, processing time, finishing time, retail check in and price quote. This proactive conversation will allow us to serve you more completely and efficiently on the following day. It will also facilitate the most enjoyable outcome for you given the enhancement of sanitation practices/procedures.
- At the current time, we believe wearing masks should be a personal decision both our stylists and clients have the freedom to make depending upon their unique situation, however we will have disposable masks available should you desire one.
- Finally, we will be offering quick finish looks in order to limit your time in the salon. We love doing our gorgeous signature blowouts at the completion of our services, and look forward to bringing those back once things return to complete normal.
We love you and appreciate your loyalty during this difficult time. Thank you for the confidence you place in us. It is our highest professional honor to care for you and your beauty. See you soon!
Very truly yours,